Monday 4 August 2014

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. First a quick introduction (and an explanation of names!) I'm Boney - so nicknamed by my husband because of another nickname 'the Little General' after Napoleon Bonaparte (bear with me here) because of the whole short and in charge thing. I'm going to nickname my husband Sexy Blonde Builder (SBB for short) because that's what I called him when I asked his friend for his number. This blog is going to document the renovation of our old flat. We bought it back in 2007 but in the run up to our wedding in 2011 a friend of a friend was selling a detached bungalow, we viewed it, fell in love and bought it (we spent over a year renovating that but that's a whole other story!). The flat needs work before we can sell it and this is the story of how we're doing it! So, are you sitting comfortably?

No comments:

Post a Comment