Friday 5 February 2016

24 weeks pregnant

Another quiet week this week although I have been suffering with a cold, which hasn't been pleasant. Being pregnant there's nothing I can take to ease the symptoms so it's been difficult trying to sleep and keep my head upright enough so I can breathe.

Baby's kicks keep getting stronger and I've started to notice a bit of a routine. Baby also seems to be most active when I am, which apparently is unusual. At the hypnobirthing classes I was the only woman to say that baby sleeps during the night and is awake during the day. While I was suffering with the cold I noticed that baby kept waking up whenever I got up in the middle of the night.

Itching is still hanging around - so I assume baby is experiencing a growth spurt. I haven't had any stretch marks yet so I'm keeping up with the creams.


No comments:

Post a Comment